Datta Malyavantham, BDS, DDS, FICOI
Dr. Datta Malyavantham is an experienced dental implant surgeon and cosmetic dentist in the Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C., metro area. He began his dental career at Government Dental College at Bangalore University, India, where he received his Bachelor of Dental Surgery. He further continued his advanced dental studies at the School of Dental Medicine at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH, where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery. Dr. Datta was voted as the Top Cosmetic Dentist by his peers in Northern Virginia magazine for the past four years. Over the last two decades of his clinical practice, he has obtained advanced training and experience in cosmetic, implant surgery, and restorative treatments. Dr. Datta has also achieved his Dental Implant Fellowship status from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Dr. Datta is passionate about providing dental rehabilitation and Cosmetic Smile Design treatments to restore form and function. His favorite thing about the practice is being able to change a patient’s perception of past dental experience and empower them regarding the importance of oral health. He is a speaker and teaches advanced dentistry to fellow dentists. He lectures nationally and internationally to provide training to dentists on advanced implant treatment and cosmetic dentistry.
Dr. Datta and his wife, Devika, are travel enthusiasts and always looking forward to learning about a new culture. He has achieved a blackbelt in Korean martial arts – Hapkido.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- “Current Concepts in Dental Implants”
- “Preventing Dental Implants Treatment Failure”
- “CBCT Dental Technology for Advanced Diagnosis & Treatment Planning for Dental Implants”
- “Implementing CBCT Scan for Dental Implant Treatment & Applied Concepts for Dental Implants Immediate Loading”