Lake Anne Brew House
Lake Anne Brew House is a neighborhood brewery and beer garden located in Reston, VA. They offer a rotating selection of house-brewed beers and guest taps, wine, cider, and non-alcoholic beverages.
The brew house was built in 2014 by Lake Anne Development, LLC. They are a small, family-owned business, and take pride in being a gathering place for the community.
Our vision is to create a space where people can come together to relax, socialize, and enjoy good beer, food, and company. They are committed to being a good neighbor and supporting their local community.
Hefeweizen, IPA, Amber Ale, Porter, and Stout have been selected brew beers.
Beverage selections are also available: house-made iced tea, kombucha on tap, hard cider, wine, and more.
The food menu offers a variety of small plates, shareable items, and heartier entrées.
- Charcuterie Board: Selection of house-cured meats, pickled vegetables, mustards, and bread
- Cheese Board: Selection of artisan cheeses, honey, fruit, and bread
- Reston Salad: Mixed greens, roasted beets, goat cheese, candied pecans, balsamic vinaigrette
- Pretzel Bites: House-made pretzel bites served with beer cheese sauce and whole grain mustard
- Brew House Wings: Crispy chicken wings tossed in your choice of sauce: Buffalo, BBQ, or dry rub. Served with ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Pulled Pork Sandwich: Slow-roasted pork shoulder on a brioche bun with coleslaw and pickles
- Fish & Chips: Beer-battered cod served with house-made tartar sauce, malt vinegar, and lemon
Our on-site food truck serves fresh, made-to-order paninis, flatbreads, and salads. Lake Anne Brew House is the perfect place to gather with friends and enjoy the best that the Reston community has to offer.
In addition to the brew house, they have a beer garden open seasonally. Our beer garden features live music and games such as corn hole and giant Jenga.
The garden is fascinating because Lake Anne is a man-made lake, and the beer garden is built on top of the old dam that created the lake. When the lake was first built, it was used as a reservoir to power the Reston Mill. The mill has long since been gone, but the lake remains, and so does the beer garden!
The garden is open April-October, weather permitting.
They also host events such as:
- Trivia nights
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night
- Corn hole tournaments on Sundays in the spring and fall
- Trivia Night every Wednesday night
- Open Mic Night on the first Thursday of every month
- Seasonal events such as Oktoberfest, holiday parties, and more!
They have a large outdoor seating area perfect for enjoying the beautiful Virginia weather.
Good beer brings people together and is committed to brewing high-quality, flavorful beers that everyone can enjoy. So visit today and see what all the fuss is about!
Whether you want to try a new craft beer or relax with a pint in a beautiful setting, Lake Anne Brew House is the perfect place for you.
Monday-Thursday: 3 pm-9 pm
Friday: 3 pm-10 pm
Saturday: 12 pm-10 pm
Sunday: 12 pm-6 pm
Come visit today and see what Lake Anne Brew House has to offer!